Fiberglass Reinforced Laminate are an innovative wall protection solution that offer an impact-resistant, sanitary wall surface with a Class A fire rating to prevent flame spread and smoke development. FRL wall panels offer high-impact protection for unmatched durability year-after-year. They’re easy to install, versatile for a variety of applications and offer simple, timeless style.
WHY FIBERGLASS REINFORCED LAMINATE WALL PANELS?
- Available in over 500+ colors and patterns plus custom capabilities, 6 finishes and a variety of seam treatments to enhance the look and texture of any project
- Class A fire rated for flame spread and smoke development
- Chemical resistant (meets SEFA 8)
- Provides high-impact protection 13 times higher than rigid vinyl
- Ease of installation
- Exceptional cleanability without harsh chemicals
- NSF Approved for horizontal and vertical applications
- UL/ULC certification
- Available as IMO certified for use in marine applications
Recent FRL Wall Protection Installations
The below projects showcase our recent FRL Wall Protection Installations across British Columbia. Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to inquire with our staff.View all Installations
Still Not Sure if FRL Wall Protection is the Correct Wall Protection Solution for your Project? Contact Us for Help Making Your Selection.
These guys came through on short notice. Excellent company to work with. Very professional installers made quick work of 13,000 SF in commercial farm. Was on time, on budget, and cleaned up after themselves. Definitely would use them again!
These guys did the walls on our longhouse kitchen walls all the way out at tofino wilderness resort! The service was awesome. Sales rep, Beau, is exceptionally helpful. Thanks guys.
Great Company! Great People and amazing Installers. We needed about 85 linear feet installed on short notice and these guys came in and rocked it out! Installation was on budget and no surprises, just left with a quality install. Will definitely be using FRP Installations again. 2 thumbs up!!
We used white FRP panel for our Kitchen and Janitor's room. Good quality, and they did great job. Fair price.
Great quality work done in an efficient and organized manner. very fast and cleaned up after themselves daily.