FRP, FRL and FIBO with Custom Logo Engraving
We had the pleasure of completing an FRP, FRL and FIBO wall panel installation at Port Alberni Secondary School. The panels were installed throughout the school, in the gym, change rooms and hallways. This involved having some of the panels engraved with the schools ‘Armada Athletics’ custom logo before being installed. The outcome looked subtle and suited the schools brand while also making the rooms safer and more sanitary for students!
FRP Installations applied FRL Panels (Fiberglass Reinforced Laminate) to 6-7 exam rooms for the Fraser Health Authority using a clear anodized aluminum finish trims.
FRL for BCIT’s Centre for Applied Research and Innovation (CARI)
- FRPInstallations.com won a contract with BCIT to outfit their Centre for Applied Research and Innovation (CARI) with fiberglass laminate panels.
- FRL = Fiber Reinforced Laminate.
- FRL panels are manufactured by Panolam.
- FRL is an expensive and high quality wall protection system superior to FRP panels.
- FRL panels are perfect for a laboratory environment due to their chemical resistance and ability to withstand fluctuating temperatures.
- Read more HERE.