FRP Installation: BCIT CARI Lab
FRL for BCIT’s Centre for Applied Research and Innovation (CARI)
- FRPInstallations.com won a contract with BCIT to outfit their Centre for Applied Research and Innovation (CARI) with fiberglass laminate panels.
- FRL = Fiber Reinforced Laminate.
- FRL panels are manufactured by Panolam.
- FRL is an expensive and high quality wall protection system superior to FRP panels.
- FRL panels are perfect for a laboratory environment due to their chemical resistance and ability to withstand fluctuating temperatures.
- Read more HERE.
Recent FRP Installations
The below projects showcase our recent FRP installations across British Columbia. Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to inquire with our staff.View all Installations
These guys came through on short notice. Excellent company to work with. Very professional installers made quick work of 13,000 SF in commercial farm. Was on time, on budget, and cleaned up after themselves. Definitely would use them again!
These guys did the walls on our longhouse kitchen walls all the way out at tofino wilderness resort! The service was awesome. Sales rep, Beau, is exceptionally helpful. Thanks guys.
Great Company! Great People and amazing Installers. We needed about 85 linear feet installed on short notice and these guys came in and rocked it out! Installation was on budget and no surprises, just left with a quality install. Will definitely be using FRP Installations again. 2 thumbs up!!
We used white FRP panel for our Kitchen and Janitor's room. Good quality, and they did great job. Fair price.
Great quality work done in an efficient and organized manner. very fast and cleaned up after themselves daily.